Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Friday, February 7, 2014

Chamonix Alpine Information Service?

Chamonix Alpine Information Service.

I quite often find myself answering questions about climbing and skiing in the mountains of Chamonix. I love helping people out with information or advice so I’ve decided to offer my knowledge and experience in the form of informal consultations. The idea is to meet up somewhere in Chamonix for a drink and a chat or talk over the phone to help with any questions you might have. 


Chamonix Alpine information Service
Email Dave here.


Editor's note:  Besides being a long time and frequent contributor to CT,  Dave is a truly gifted, writer, climber and skier.  Anyone headed for Chamonix and needing some hard won advice on either (in English no less) he's your man!

No comments: